20000 pips per month

@ZuluTradersDesk

I have reported some stupid comments here, please keep this place clean for real business.

Really? I was only making a joke and you lashed out on me? And that was a friendly commend, if you can’t take a joke I feels sorry for you. And where in the thread that I am being negative? You are the one that are being negative and slammed me for everything. Thanks for nothing and hope for the best in your en devour.

Regards,
Emerald Trader

Blockquote

@Multi_Currency_Trade No worries at all. Thanks :pray:

Dear follower you must bring sufficient money to follow my signals, please do not subscribe to multiple traders in order to avoid blow ups.

this is series business and you must treat it like a business.

please check trading history of my trading before subscribing.

Ranked improved nicely as planned.

287 now.

still it will improve in coming days.

so many signal providers who are boasting their results right now wont be here in next few months thats because markets never work the same this is why it is best to follow automated system which work flawlessly long term without any human intervention. only way to survive is by following a system which works in all market conditions. follow systems with only long term consistent growth.

happy holidays to all.

Happy New Year 2019

vvlajf04_happy-new-year-2019_625x300_30_December_18

large moves on jpy and aud pairs today. flash crash. as expected my system did well.

Busy day too many news coming up.

yearly expected return.

GBP is on watch list

VOTING on brixit today

GBPUSD is facing 1.2930 resistance, a break of this level would indicate that the upside movement from 1.2396 has resumed, then further rise towards 1.3000 could be seen. Near term support is at 1.2780, below this level could bring the price back to 1.2740 area.

Thanks for the social interfacing.

welcome to all the followers

5000 dollars now following my system, slowly but people will surely see the potential of this system and soon the following amount will go higher in very huge number. I am so positive about it. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

not many system survives for too long. automated and stable systems will only survive long.

The good long lasting forex trading strategies are out there on public websites like FXStat and my fx book, but you must be very diligent to do your research into all the various important factors that show the ability, skill, and character of the trader OR the strength of the automated strategy.

please do not post any advertising posts in my thread, feel free to post in your threads.

ADMIN please delete above post.

@ZuluTradersDesk
@ZuluTradersDesk

@PROFITMASTERFX this is not advertising in any way. I am pointing out that profitability in trading systems does exist and how to find it online since I have done a lot of this research over the past 2 to 3 years on many trading websites. This will help others to find the same performance metrics that point to the skill and profitability of the trader.
You do not mention the weaknesses of your system of 01 lots to those who only focus on pips gained. There is also the factors of Return on Income, Length of track record, and depth of Max Drawdown as a percentage of Average Profit per month.
This is where your system is weaker. And where a system of Tickmill LN is stronger overall and that is why I mentioned it. So that you learn and are wiser and do not mislead people.