FXceeeeeeeeeeb for Consistent profits

Check My trading strategy for consistent profits
https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/397165
trading is based on low risk high reward strategy.Trades are based on strict fundamental and technical analysis .Trades are made to be closed before end of the each Month .Using Custom made Fibonacci and trend indicators for clear signals .Trades follow strict money management rules hence a chance of huge drawdown is very low .I prefer to trade very few trades . At any given time only 2-3 different pairs are traded.
Max trades opened on a single pair will be 8 after which if the market fails to match the desired fundamental value then trades are closed
I would also write in bold letters " NOT EVERY TRADE NEEDS TO BE A WINNER AND LOSS TRADES ARE PART OF DOING BUSINESS IN TRADING"
If you are here to have 100% winning trade strategy then sorry this strategy is not for you and If you are here to turn 100$ account into 50,000 in 3 months this aint for you .I prefer slow and steady profits .In very rare case when we get opportunity we may hit 3-4k pips per month but that usually occurs once in 10 months minimum .The avg estimated pips per month would be within 1000 per month (max) .I would talk with investors and clients every weekend to solve their queries and doubts .One last thing we will also have losing months .Am not a god and am a average trader and my aim is to make regular profits while taking risk into consideration .If you want to gamble then this strat wont be suitable for you .I hope i can justify the faith investors show on me