My trading Strategy

Dear Traders, I am expert price action trader. I will follow the below trading strategies on this account : https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/390596

The Bladerunner Trade : This is suitable for all timeframes and currency pairings. It is, at this moment, one of the trending strategies in the market. The Bladerunner Trade is a price action strategy.

Daily Fibonacci Pivot Trade : This trade uses daily pivots only. However, it can be extended to a longer timeline. It combines Fibonacci retracements and extensions. Fibonacci trade can incorporate any number of pivots.

Bolly Band Bounce Trade : This strategy is perfect for a ranging market. If you use it in combination with confirming signals, it works really well. If you are interested in Bollinger Bands strategy, this one is definitely worth checking out.

Forex Overlapping Fibonacci Trade : These strategies are a favorite among many traders. The reliability tends to be a bit lower, but used in combination with appropriate confirming signals, they become extremely accurate.

The Pop ‘n’ Stop Trade : Trying to chase the price when it goes upside rarely works. That is, unless you know this trick. This Forex trading strategy gives you a simple tip so you know whether the price will continue to rise or decrease.

Trading the Forex Fractal : This is more of a concept rather than a strategy, but you need to know this if you want to understand what the prices are doing. This offer you a lesson in market fundamentals, which will really help you to trade more effectively.

Hope you all a profitable trading days with me.

All the best and welcome to Zulutrade

15.4K Pips added last week. More are coming from today.