OUTSIDE THE BOX -- Investors not copying trades / Trader closed trades not added to statistics

Zulu once again takes no responsibility for when their systems FAIL. 5 PROFITABLE TRADES NOT COPIED FOR INVESTORS TODAY More wasted work / time. Investors not earning money.

Zulu:
"Note that we earn the commission when the investors trade. " Thanks for that info Zulu. It brings me sweet comfort. How about delivering on ALL YOUR PROMISES to keep systems functional and to finally migrate my complete trade history data that my investors need to analyze?

negative $146,000 all because clients can do whatever risk they want to do, cut trades wherever they want, and then the losses are credited to my monthly performance.
In the end guys.
Zulu gets paid.
You guys lost big.
And I lost big. See how it works? That’s why they are in no hurry to help us fix this whole thing

So I get DOUBLE SCREWED.
iNVESTORS BLAME all the losses on me – based on the judgments they made with only 4 months of trade history… Most don’t understand how the whole MAX DRAWDOWN counted in PIPS and Improper Risk Representation in my Trade History here at Zulu has been pivotal in misleading many of my investors who want to manage their own risk instead of copying mine on the master account.
ZULU tells me I don’t get paid for January. I still have to wait after 8 weeks of waitiing for them to correct their error on my profile. And THEY STILL GET THEIR COMMISSIONS AND PROFITS from everyone.

I CONTACTED THEM 8 WEEKS AGO
ABOUT IMPORTING MY COMPLETE HISTORY
ONLY HAVE TRADE HISTORY FROM SEPT 2018 TO CURRENT
HAS MISLED AND MISGUIDED ALL MY 1500 INVESTORS
they couldn’t determine the correct Max Drawdown and Risk

I had a server interruption to ZULU today, had 6 profit trades, but ZULU can not complete the history… Sad

It continues today. subscribers saying they are not receiving other orders from other traders. And my last 10 profitable trades have not been added to the Total Profit of my system.

Hello OTB!

There wasn’t any issue with non broadcasted trades today. However indeed there is an issue with the stats update. It will be resolved soon.

ZuluTradersDesk

I have investors on my page saying differently. they say they have not received my 11 profitable trades today.
----------------------------------------------------copied from social section

AAAI1902524F
9 hours ago

And I could not follow your last 10 profitable trades as the system was down

ICM1920646F9 hours ago

It was not just you. The photo of other traders disappeared. It must be some flaw in the Zulu system. Nor did I get some orders from other traders.

OutsidetheBoxHK9 hours ago

as I suspected. reading the forum from other traders

ICM1920646F8 hours ago

Last week my MT4 account was disconnected at a time when there were several open positions. I could have taken a big loss if I had not seen it at the very moment it happened.

ICM1920646F8 hours ago

Since Zulu was sold to Chinese, things have changed for the worse. It looks like an abandoned company that stopped in time and does not care about its customers.

AAAI1902524F8 hours ago

Yes, same here. My account settings was suddenly changed to stop receiving trades even though I didn’t do anything. Had to clarify with Zulu Support the reason for this and enable receiving trades in the settings again

AAAI1902524F8 hours ago

Rather strange that OTB’s ranking has dropped. Since the last drawdown, there have been lots of profitable trades and should have nearly recovered. Though I missed over 10 of them due to system shutdown!