Re: Managed Accounts Program

Dear sir. Good evening . and best of luck for all. I am new to zulu trade can you help me how can I see the traders accounts are demo or real?.

Hello,

This information is publicly available from someone who has a real demo is visible in the profile. I basically keep a demo account here so that my real clients have less pro-gamble and earn more. I will never connect a real account here for a number of reasons.

I already connected my real account for $ 500 000 here 5 years ago, for a long time I went in first place in the ranking, managed more than $ 9 million here (about 6 000 clients), but I received a lot of negativity and problems from my broker for this. If you are a trader with extensive experience, it is even more profitable to trade on a demo here, this will bring more money to you and your clients.

Michael

Hello,

For September 2019, according to my system “Managed Accounts Program”, the profit was + 1322 points.

https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/379220/trading

Michael

Hello,

Great start to the month! Thank you for subscribing to my system “Managed Accounts Program”.

Profit “Managed Accounts Program” + 6636 pips

Max Drawdown - 2151 pips

Michael

Hello,

If you are an investor/subscriber, it is very important that you read this.

For everyone’s sake, here is a brief summary on how trading works.

Trading is like professional poker. It’s a game of odds and probabilities. Good traders have an “edge”. An edge is simply a higher probability of one outcome happening over another. In other words, if a trader truly has an edge, and they’re obeying their rules, they will make money in the long run. However, wins and losses are not evenly distributed. It’s quite common for good traders to go through drawdowns of 6-12 months. It’s important to see the big picture. If you look at a trader’s five year history, you will start to notice longer drawdowns, but they seem insignificant in hindsight…but at the time, it was stressful for the subscribers. Most likely the subscribers bailed after the drawdown, just before the rally continued.

All traders use different strategies which yield different win-loss ratios. But in general, 90% of a trader’s losses and wins will cancel out. This means that the last 10% are the big wins that make the trader’s equity curve go up. You will notice this if you look at trader’s history. This is difficult for subscribers because the 10% big wins aren’t evenly distributed. They are often dependent on the speed of the market and they will be clustered together. This means that it’s very normal to go many months with mediocre results, because the small wins and small losses are cancelling each other out.

Some helpful tips if you’re a subscriber:

1. Don’t watch your account balance every day. Watch it for the first week to make sure there aren’t glitches in the system, and then check it once per month. You will only make it worse by checking it more often. You will be tempted to unsubscribe after a drawdown, only to miss out on the rally.

2. Be nice to your trade leaders. If you scare them away from ZT, we all suffer.

3. If you are lying awake in bed worrying about your money, you are scaling too large.

4. Don’t criticize the trader’s method. If you don’t like that they add to losing positions, then find another trader. There are many ways to make money.

5. Spread out your risk. The plans that allow you more traders are more expensive, but this lowers your risk.

6. Statistics say that the optimal spot for reducing risk for a basket fund of stocks is 20 stocks. Start to see your traders as a basket of stocks. Scale accordingly. If you have 100k and five traders, allocate each of them 20k.

7. Build relationships with your traders. If they decide to leave ZT and go private, you’ll want them to invite you with them.

These are thoughts off the top of my head. Hope this helps to clarify some things.

Michael

Hello,

Profit for October 2019 on my system + 490.50 pips

Profit “Managed Accounts Program” + 5718.1 pips

Max Drawdown - 2442.1 pips

Michael

Quite helpful insight…Such scope for growth. Operating here as a trader without much privacy restriction may be hindrance to some though. I think the trader should be allowed to hide open positions, trade history and some things as i have read about reports of extensive piggy backing

I mean you can still display total open position total but as for the detailed trades should only be viewed by following investors and the same for trading history, etc

Hello IcebergForexTradingS,

You’re right. I appeal to the leadership of ZuluTrade!

I agree with you. And how to do it here? How to hide open positions? Because it really is a problem.

Michael

I am shocked to see that a trader with such experience and having successful track record of 1 year went negative of whole year’s progress in 1 month. Shocking.

Trading psychology is such a thing which needs to be mastered

1. Before trading our hard earned money.
  2. Before Trading our investors hard earned money.
  3. Consistenlty on routine basis.

When I got consistent after reading and applying the principles learned from Rande Howell through his book MINDFUL TRADING; It was an AHA moment for me.

Before attracting any investors, I opened new account and attached to zulu so that no one can join and follow me straightway as an investor and wait for 3 months record. Whole purpose is to master my emotions as it creates tremendous pressure when we know `1. Our performance is being watched by many people (my goodness can’t explain the pressure)
2. When you know investors hard earned money is on stake.

First day of trading after attaching my account on ZULU was very tough and straightway I wrote to Rande Howell that I need help and getting his first free consultation call on coming Wednesday.

I have decided to go for his Individual Ignite Course of $3500 just to make sure I am perfectly fine and psychologically sound to trade my potential investor’s hard earned money.

I have requested my few friends and going to put their small accounts on my Zulu account to make sure I am able to generate good profit in their accounts as Rande’s course is around 10 weeks and that will be enough to master my psychology to trade Investor’s hard earned money.

Any person wants to test the water in the meanwhile by putting Demo account or small (I would say 10% of the amount they want to invest with me) account , more than welcome.

In the long run I would not be trading any accounts below $1000 as I want serious investors. I am committed for high returns managing my risk.

I am a Trend trader trading pullbacks with the help of EMA’s Channels and TDI/Stochastic for hidden divergence 80% of the times.

Very occosionally I do counter trend trading of the higher time frame though it is trend trading of the small time frame.

Like second leg of pull back on 15min-1 hour against long term trend is a trend trade on 1-3 min charts.

My most of the trades are executed on 1-3 min charts so quick returns is a possibility.

Wish you guys all the success and safe investment.

Best wishes,

Navdeep S Rajpal