Non EU Investors Settings Became More User-Friendly
Portfolio setup has become easier so that non EU Investors can have even more quick access to trading!
What has changed?
- Follow Traders and Traders’ Combos has become easier
- The Global and EU Settings’ Interfaces have converged and especially the Global Settings are now simplified.
- No custom/auto mode, simple set up of your portfolio!
Non EU Investors may now Follow Traders with just a few clicks:
- Define the funds you wish to invest on the Trader
- Specify the follow mode (fixed or pro-rata)
and you are done!
Advanced Settings are also available for those who want to go one step further…
- ZuluGuard Take Profit and take profit notification
- ZuluGuard mode (fixed or trailing)
- Define the number of max open trades
Clear, easy and user-friendly!