Why always error 130????

i always see the error message 130 invalid stops for my followers, they dont get my trades because of this error and it is so unlogic, the stoploss is not to small its a error in your zulutrade platform.
if i make the stoploss 2-5 pips i could understand when this error happen sometimes, but if i make no stoploss or 100 pips or 500 pips stoploss and the same error come again and again then its clear that your platform dont work correctly or what do you think???

380796xxx 2019/11/12 08:01:59 Did not place Order for 0.1 mini lot (1 K) from Onlinetrading BUY USD/CHF, reason: Broker rejected order due to invalid entry rate. Broker Message: invalid stops (130)
380796xxx 2019/11/11 15:19:56 Did not place Order for 0.1 mini lot (1 K) from Onlinetrading BUY EUR/CAD, reason: Broker rejected order due to invalid entry rate. Broker Message: invalid stops (130)
380796xxx 2019/11/11 14:21:42 Did not place Order for 0.1 mini lot (1 K) from Onlinetrading BUY EUR/CAD, reason: Broker rejected order due to invalid entry rate. Broker Message: invalid stops (130)
380796xxx 2019/11/11 12:33:03 Did not place Order for 0.1 mini lot (1 K) from Onlinetrading BUY EUR/GBP, reason: Broker rejected order due to invalid entry rate. Broker Message: invalid stops (130)

look all this error messages and this happens since many months and you are not doing anythink to correct it why??? the broker from this follower is IC markets a broker with very small stoplevel, but like i told you this can not be because to small stoploss i have try it with very big stoploss and it happen again.

Hello!

We have investigated your case and the specific Investor has been using the Offset Pips function which has been preventing him of receiving the trade in more volatile currencies.

ZuluTradersDesk

I used " free" mirroring apps and offset pips always working perfectly.
But what happen in zulutrade, a big company and brokerage error on offset pips is a big question.
I ask my brokee why this could happen, they said its MT4 reject it. It doesn’t solve anything.

As I do research on my own, there is reason why MT4 rejecting pending orders. This is because offset pips works only in specific price rate not in pips value.
Example 1.35567, then algorithm should place pending order in specific price rate 1.36567 not 1.35567 + 100 point. In case 10 pips offser pips. This include how zulu algo calculate SL and TP should place specific rate
If i read further, using algorithm to place pending order in pips such us +100 points or wathever work only in 4 digit like 1.3656.