I hope FOMC later today save your USDJPY positions lets hope they are very dovish
I don’t need to hope.
I use statistics, risk management, and sound experience to base my trades on.
I don’t subscribe to your emotional way of speaking. Trading is mathematical, that’s all.
NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS.
The sooner you accept this, the sooner consistent profitability comes into grasp.
I am praying for you because your trading isn’t very impressive
High % gains in small accounts isn’t very difficult.
Let’s see your account results then.
Or another provider who is better.
Otherwise pls keep your negative, hateful, critical, harassing comments to yourself.
Or take them elsewhere. They are not helpful to others or to myself.
and how do providers profit enough off commissions for this style of swing trading that is necessary to capture more EQUITY or PIPS per trade??
- followers only invest an average of $500 to $1000 in their connected accounts
- followers demand monthly profits and will disconnect during EQUITY drawdowns of higher than 10% or PIP drawdowns of higher than 5000 pips. This does not give security to the trader who depends on this income.
- These expectations conflict and do not equate to bringing the interests of investor, trader, and broker into alignment and into harmony with each other.
If you can’t see this then you are either unwilling to see it or it is not important to you.
But Zulu is currently changing their whole structure, because they see that if they don’t attract and retain good traders (the ones you are mentioning) then their site will not survive in the long run.
The savvy and sophisticated investors will move on and find greener pastures.
Smart traders work for prob firms. I take 50 % trading others people money.
And so do I.
under $5000 – 50%
$5000 to $25000 – 35%
$25000 to $50000 – 30%
$50000 to $100,000 – 25%
$100,000 to $250,000 – 20%
$250,000 and above – 15%
My praying seems to work.
I will leave it to investors to decide whether my success and consistency was due to:
- Your praying
- Or my patience, skill, resilience, toughness, and determination
By the way, wider audience, this is a perfect example of short-term negative thinking that often sabotages the best profits, and losers turning into winners based on technicals and fundamentals, given the sufficient time, ranges, statistics, etc.
If the FOMC was hawkish than you would have not one investor left
No skills involved here.
if the FED for some terrible reason was more hawkish:
- The USDJPY reaction would have been relatively muted in comparison to the more dovish response
- You do not factor in my active management of these trades before the overall EQUITY drawdown reached my stated maximum, if that even were the case. Which it WAS NOT.
- Most wise experienced traders understood that the FED must maintain it’s current “change in attitude” so as to not send mixed messages and create turmoil, uncertainty, or misunderstanding in the market at a time when the Trade War is far from being resolved, the global economies are slowing, and when Brexit and other populist movements have not been resolved.
Experienced traders are not scalpers, they are day and swingtraders.
Your stats on ZuluTrade dont show rollover cost ?
You would be best to stop now, before you prove your ignorance to all who read this thread.
Scalping is a trading style that specializes in profiting off small price changes, generally after a trade is executed and becomes profitable. It requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains the trader worked to obtain. Having the right tools such as a live feed, a direct-access broker and the stamina to place many trades is required for this strategy to be successful.
- Lessened exposure limits risk: A brief exposure to the market diminishes the probability of running into an adverse event.
- Smaller moves are easier to obtain: A bigger imbalance of supply and demandis needed to warrant bigger price changes. For example, it is easier for a stock to make a 10 cent move than it is to make a $1 move.
- Smaller moves are more frequent than larger ones: Even during relatively quiet markets, there are many small movements a scalper can exploit.
Scalping is like those high action thriller movies that keep you on the edge of your seat. It’s fast paced, exciting, and mind-rattling all at once.
These types of trades are usually only held onto for a few seconds to a few minutes at the most!
The main objective for forex scalpers is to grab very small amounts of pips as many times as they can throughout the busiest times of the day.
Because scalpers basically have to be glued to the charts, it is best suited for those who can spend several hours of undivided attention to their trading.
It requires intense focus and quick thinking to be successful.
Check out this post by our regular psychologist, Dr. Pipslow, on how to work on your concentration skills.
Forex Scalping Strategy: A Fatal Trading Mistake to Avoid
Look at PipmasterUK
Who is this guy?
446 views of this video.
doesn’t mean there are no successful scalpers.
This I believe is how Zulu records trading performance. I agree with you. It should be included.
Just one more thing that Zulu isn’t doing correctly.
swing / position trading takes a LooooooooooooNG TIME to get into and close with profits… thats why while traders are waiting, there are traders temporarily scalping for interim gains. ESpecially when you are a trader in the first 3 years of establishing a track record and do not control an equity size greater than $50,000 of his own capital.
Although I acknowledge that position trading is what all good traders must use primarily with millions of funds under management, I also know that short-term trading is the stepping stone to gain trust, tweak your strategy, and acquire enough capital to switch to long-term trading ONLY.
- Scalping is like driving a Ferrari or sports car - the success is dependent upon the driver
- Their are all sorts of scalpers (combined with many types of risk management, as a supplemental trading style to a partner Swing Strategy, or what I do… combined with Scaling in Scaling Out + Grid-Lite + some Swing Trading + analyzed Risk Management of over 1200 closed trades on a profitable strategy)
Do you know when Zulutrade apply the new stats ?
zulutrade management is already in process of changing the whole measurement system.
measurements on drawdown, profitability, etc will all be based on equity. which is how institutional traders and fund managers all work.
see their comment below, written just this week:
Two new strategies being rolled out here at Zulu soon if you are interested in either of the two following factors… as I have seen now what investors are looking for here at zulu…just takes a while to ascertain what each group of investors are looking for… it’s different in each trading / investing community.
once the new performance measurement / display structure is introduced and rolled out here at Zulu this month, my strategy and track record will be ranked much more appropriately and will hopefully be more visible to prospective investors.
1. Low Drawdown - low risk
2. Aggressive Growth - same scalping strategy as my track record shows from Feb 2017 to June 2017.